Wednesday 12 March 2014

Love & Marriage

Hi guys! I find this nice blog  http://www.rorosworld.com/2014/03/im-getting-married.html,and i want to share it with you.
Twitter, Relationships, Love, Marriage, Wedding Dress, Wedding Dresses, I'm getting married, True love, How to make your relationship last, I'm engaged, Diamond ring
This year is the start of a new beginning! I know you guys are all like "What are you talking about Rochelle!?" Well…My fiancĂ© and I are finally getting married in September! It's so hard to believe we have been together for four years…time passes so quickly. We have been through so many ups and downs that you couldn’t even imagine. Even through all the adversity we somehow managed to arrive at this point in our relationship.
It might sound cheesie but I knew from the moment I met him that I would fall in love and he the same with me.

He truly is the only man on this earth that I want to be with because he treats me so well and appreciates me even with all my flaws. On our wedding day I want to look amazing and hopefully make his mouth drop to the floor and cause tears to fall from his eyes (he claims he is not going to cry...but I think he will :D). I can’t wait to pick out the dress I'm going to wear as I walk down the aisle to my one true love!
I adore the Grecian style wedding dress because it flows beautifully off your body and it’s so comfortable to dance and twirl in. There are wonderful places to purchase a fabulous wedding dress online that are affordable like Milly Bridal Shop which carries a wide array of dresses in different styles. I can’t wait to start shopping for my wedding dress along side my mother and my best friends. I'm excited to show you all what dress I decided to purchase…but I guess you will just have to be patient and wait until after our honeymoon! If you are getting married this year too check out Milly Bridal Shop's wedding gowns of 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment